Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yellow toenail?

yea gross lol i used to always wear dark polish but recently i prefer french, so is there a way to get rid of the yellow on my toenail? something quick, i wear flip flops everyday so yeah..Yellow toenail?
I think you need to stay away from color polish and keep them with a clear coat. It should fade. I have the same problem. Have the Nail Salon paint your nails with a light coat of pink or white then french with a clear coat.Yellow toenail?
yea i had the same problem and i had to let them grow out. i dont think there is a quick fix.
Instead of having clear, put pink clear. Let it grow, cut it and you'll be set for next summer.
I have heard that lemon juice makes wonders...
you might have a fungus problem you might have to go see a foot doctor you can try some creams but i really dont think it might help.
Go get your nails done and a lady can use some stuff to take it off. It happens when you paint your nails with solid colors and keep it on.
my nails where yellow too. I just stop polishing them and now their back to their natural color try peroxide put it on you're toe nails with a cotton or q-tip or if you're keep polishing them put shine first thein the nail color so they won't go yellow my sister in law told me she works at a nail shop just try it and you'le se for you're self

No comments:

Post a Comment