Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color should i paint my toenails?

ok so i have tons of colors and i just got 3 polishes (silver sparkles, light blue, and hot pink) with a thin brush for designs so what is a cool color and design to do my toenails thats not too hard?What color should i paint my toenails?
I would suggest using hot pink as the main coat , then go into the silver sparkles and use it at the tips of your nails like a french manicure. Then to finish it of use the light blue to add the design of your choice with a toothpick (so much easier to do the designs with, experiment for your self though). Also I suggest using two coats of a clear over coat it helps to keep the design on longer.What color should i paint my toenails?
Well I would definitely go with hot pink because that's my favorite color haha %26amp; for designs you can always get those nail stickers, they look really nice you just paint your toenails whatever color you want %26amp; then i think you just stick them on %26amp; paint over it with clear nailpolish (: otherwise you can do polka dots %26amp; stripes those always look cute .
I love painting my toenails so MAYBE i can help:





Ummm--- You should use the light blue as a base and cover it with a light coat of silver sparkles (so the blue base is still visible).





You can also use the hot pink as a base and silver flowers (use design brush) or polkadots.





Hope this helped! Contact me: one_christ95@yahoo.com
nice question.


ok.


if you have a turqoise color use that and put a stripe of silver going up and down on a side of each nail.


or use red and put white dots.
depends on ur skin color





if you're light skin, use hot pink or light blue


use white dots on either color
Hot pink with three silver dots in the bottom corner would look cute.
I agree with that.. Other girl. Hot pink and poka dots, not the blue that kind of reminds me of a little kid.
Go to youtube and check out nail designs.
Hot pink for sure with silver sparkles.
hmm. just do plain hot pink with white polka dots or something.
really??
Can i lick your toes?
Zebra stripes!! how cool would that be?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment