Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ingrown toenail...?

is there any good remedies for a ingrown toenail? my toe really hurts! lolIngrown toenail...?
hey, i'm diabetic and i always get these! my podiatrist recommended salty water i think its like 1T to 1L of water and just soak your feet for a while. and then try to push the skin back. make sure you always cut straight across when trimming your nails otherwise it'll get worse.Ingrown toenail...?
You should go to a pediatrist as soon as possible. I had one over the summer, and i waited it out and tried home remedies, and it eventually got infected. If you go, they numb you with four shots in the major nerve areas, and then remove the nail, besides the pain after the procedure, and the pain of the novacaine shots, the procedure is painless. Its not too bad.
I tell ya what, if you ever find out, let me know lol. Other than a foot doctor to remove it, I have no ideas of how to care for one. My toe nails on my big toes grow into my skin on the sides and it does hurt. God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment