Thursday, January 21, 2010

My toenail is kinda half ripped off...?

So, I looked at my toe this morning, and there was blood and a toenail, just attached to the toe along one side...





I was wondering, is it best to just whack a band-aid on, or should I take the whole toenail off so it's not just dangling?My toenail is kinda half ripped off...?
Um i would take it off. But don't just rip it off! Gently cut it off with toenail clippers. Clean it, of course. With peroxide. That's what I used when mine came off. And then put on a band aid :)My toenail is kinda half ripped off...?
There is no point in bandaiding it ... it won't reconnect. Clip it off, and your toenail's missing piece will slowly grow back. It takes a while, but it will grow back. And yeah, clean it like that other person said.
Which toe is it? If its a small one, don't worry, just take that sucker off. Big toes however require more attention unfortunately.
take it off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment