Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is there such thing as a toenail biting habit?

Well I guess there is. There is a swedish saying: the sum of all your addictions remains the same. So you may well have one. However, it's probably nothing to fret about. If you can think of something to stop it, that would help. like wear shoes or socks alot. I mean, there isn't a medical term for it, but its just a psychological thing. no need to worry.Is there such thing as a toenail biting habit?
if you habitually bite your toenails, then yes!





Its pretty gross though. i'd try to stop if I were you. You can buy stuff to stop you biting your nails - just put some of it on your toes.Is there such thing as a toenail biting habit?
i guess anything could be considered a habit if you constantly do it. i really don't know if it has a name but yes there would be such a thing as a toenail biting habit. hope this helps!
Yup, there sure is. A kid I used to babysit for ate the entire nail off of one of his pinkie toes. I could not believe it, but there yah go.
Yes - it is called onychophagia.





Google onychophagia and you will see lots of sites that deal with the subject.
Probably.


There's something for everyone I suppose?
Yes, but I pity those who do, because that is really a gross habit!
yes
I don't know...but that's pretty gross if there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment