Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ingrown toenail help?

My mom says I have an ingrown toenail. Which really sucks because i hate feet! I would freak if a doctor or someone touched my feet. What can I do to remove it easily myself and how far back do i have to go? Will it bleed and hurt for a while? and how can I keep it from coming back?Ingrown toenail help?
you might try this. Sometimes it works. Soak your toe in warm salt water for a little while. When the skin is soft, gently push the skin away from the nail, and gently lift the corner of the toenail. You can lift it back as far as you can without extreme pain. Don't tear it off with your hands. LOL Hopefully this will remove the offending part of the nail from the skin and it will continue to grow normally. It shouldn't bleed or hurt alot. If that doesn't work you may have to see a doctor. That will hurt and bleed. Usually it's poorly fitting shoes that cause ingrown toenails. Buy some different shoes if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment