Thursday, January 21, 2010

One off my toenails came completely off tonight and there is a whole new nail under it. Is this normal?

Happens to most people once or twice in their lifetime. It usually happens when you drop something on your toe so many months ago that you don't even remember doing it.





The nail stops growing at the cuticle for a few days while it heals. Then it starts growing again. This causes a break in the nail and the new one can start growing under the other.One off my toenails came completely off tonight and there is a whole new nail under it. Is this normal?
Oh my goodness, I hope you aren't in pain! I'm going to star this one, since its so interesting. Did you have any black spots on your nail that fell off? How do your other toenails look? Personally, I've never had a toenail or fingernail ever fall off. I hope its all alright!One off my toenails came completely off tonight and there is a whole new nail under it. Is this normal?
Thats fine. About 7 years ago i trapped my index finger in a roller at my works (tiredness not stupidity) %26amp; it went black staraightaway. It took 3 months to get back to normal %26amp; I ended up peeling off the nail %26amp; it was ok.
keep it covered in a plaster,any bacteria can easily come in and infect the growing toenail.


the nail probally isnt see-able with a naked eye at the moment, give it a day or 2 and you should start to see it (:
Had you suffered an injury to your toenail? It sometimes happens that the new nail grows in under the old before it comes off. It's nothing to worry about.
It's fine, don't worry about it. Probably your ';pinkie'; toe, right? The old nail was probably just being held in by skin around the nail bed.
i found it normal, it happened to me, but i did dropped something on the nail,
yuw idk if it's normal but i as long as it looks fine don't worry
Its very normal!! You probably banged ur toe and didnt even know it!! Its happened to me before!!
uhh idk i never knew anyone with that problem bu u ould of hit ur toe and the nail might of shifted up soo tht was dead and a ew one grew under it
Ya, it fell off because the other one was growing in (sotra like a tooth), the top was worn out.
no. ur a monster. lmao jk. it has to be normal if it happened rite? geez
no you are a weirwolf.
ew. I don't know but as long as there is a new one underneath i think it will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment