Saturday, January 23, 2010

Will my toenail grow back?

Last week I was on vacation in St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands. I was walking to the hot tub in the dark and hit my toe on a big rock. In the process my ENTIRE nail was knocked off. It is my ring finger toe on my left foot. When I say the ENTIRE nail, I mean roots and all. The nail is not on the toe at all. Will the nail grow back? And if it does will it grow back and look like it did before?Will my toenail grow back?
That happened to me last year and happened again the day before yesterday. I does grow back quickly in a week or 2. You should just leave it alone for now.Will my toenail grow back?
just make a paper one
  • eye shadow
  • 1 comment:

    1. I think it will grow back.. better see a doctor for advices..

      I'd like to share this info
      check it out:

      yellowing of the toenails

      ReplyDelete