Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ladies...Do your toenail designs match your fingernail designs?

Where do you get your manicure/pedicures done? I go to a place called BloominailsLadies...Do your toenail designs match your fingernail designs?
Yes, I go to Nails by TabbyLadies...Do your toenail designs match your fingernail designs?
Yep. Both naked. Nail clippers at home.
You remind me I need to trim my toenails





Justin
No. I don't put anything on my nails or toenails.
psychogirl use teeth! psychogirl nails all same! psychogirl like nubs! psychogirl say no shop do nubs better than psychogirl teeth!
i only paint my nails black
Today, yes they do. I am all natural. When I do use a design I might have them matching and I might not.





I do them myself.
My nails are either clear coat or a french manicure when I have them done. My toes are always a bright, cute color. I go to a shop around the corner from my house.
';Girlie Nails';
How cute! Bloominails! I do my own. More private and yes they match.
No.I only get pedicures in the summertime and I do my own.
i don't get mine done anymore since i don't have a babysitter and my bratty twin boys ruin the peaceful environment of the nail salon. i used to get acrylic french tips on the nails and I'd do my toes at home, usually blue or purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment