Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does anyone like toenail clippings?

pretty much what the question says


if you do then tell me what you like to do with them


if you dont then tell me why you dontDoes anyone like toenail clippings?
um.... yes I save them.... I collect them... and I chew them...LOL H*ll no I do like them. They are gross and they get stuck in the bottom of your feet.Does anyone like toenail clippings?
I don't like or dislike them. I have a certain disinterest in them. I just clip them, throw them in the garbage and forget about them. I refuse to allow them to run my life.
I feed them to my dog; he loves them.
Oh my god, I love em. Like log.
They are dead cells...I cut them off and discard them, just as I do hair that falls from my head...





I don't keep/use my fingernail clippings or leg/pit/pube hair shavings either...

No comments:

Post a Comment