Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's your toenail polish colour?

;jkgWhat's your toenail polish colour?
like 5th from the last haha :) http://fashiontribes.typepad.com/main/im…What's your toenail polish colour?
Glow-in-the-dark.
colourless
Burgundy with a sparkly topcoat.
natural-- the non polish
Now = gunmetal


2 days ago = bubble gum pink
I have used clear nail polish on my toenails this time.
Blueish silver
I never polish my toe nails


I did once though, they were burgundy
At the moment it's luminous green
hot pink.
french manicuree!
Black at the moment
I have some black stuff under my nails, does that count?
Right now it's a green/blue glitter.
black cherry....love it.
its black : )
pink with purple flowers
red
red
black
black all the way
crimson right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment