Thursday, January 21, 2010

Toenail biopsey?

I am going to have to have a biopsey on my big toe. A part of it will be removing the toenail. It was explained to me that it would be sensitive. Has anyone had a toenail removed? Does any one have an idea of how long this will hurt for and will I be off my feet for a bit? or will I be ok and able to walk? My job has me on my feet and I can't really take off, so I'm concerned.Toenail biopsey?
It's actually not too bad. If you can handle a little pain. I had a toenail removed, it was sore for a few days but now I don't even notice it. You will have a difficult time wearing shoes for about a week, as it will be tender.Toenail biopsey?
Get a walking cast with a heel high enough that you do not have to push off with your toes. See your local medical supply house for it. It will be super sensitive for the first two weeks, gradually lessening to six weeks when it should be comfortable.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment