Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ingrowing Toenail Help?

I am having the operation to get rid of my ingrowing toenails. They are going to cut half of the nail off and abit of the nail bed. Once you have had this op I heard you are not allowed to exercise or participate in activities for a month after wards. Is this true ????Ingrowing Toenail Help?
ok, no, its not true. i had this done, and its realy not bad at all. it didnt hurt for me, and my doctor said i could do what ever i wanted just as long as im mindfull of my toes, such as not wearing sandals and walking in sand kind of thing. u'll be fine. the worst part of the entire thing is when they stick the needle in ur toe to inject an anestetic to numb it. after care is a breeze as well. hope this helps!Ingrowing Toenail Help?
It was a couple weeks for me...and then only light exercise until it fully recovered.





So no, you should be able to do what you normally do within a few days, a month sounds a little exaggerated.
it is true, yes
talk to your doctor
yeah. I've had this surgery and I couldn't do **** for about 40 days =/


and it hurts like F U C K

No comments:

Post a Comment