Thursday, January 21, 2010

Toenail fungus AND fake nails?

hi my friends well i used to swim and i got really bad athletes foot which developed to Fungus(yuck) and now my toe nails are really damaged, so i decided to take them off, well does anyone know of a remedy to make them grow longer faster OR should i just put on fake nails???? help please and thank youToenail fungus AND fake nails?
Hey,


Don't be embarrassed...I had toenail fungus for the longest while. I work as a vet here in Raleigh NC and I started getting all this discoloration in my toenails after like the 2 month of working at my job. Apparently, the pathogens from the animals caused my nails to start growing fungus. Any-hoo I tried lots of different products and none of them worked except the one I talk about here my-nail-fungus-story.com. I started working for me in weeks...You should give it a try...it can't hurt...they actually give you a 2 month supply FREE! Good Louck and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment