Saturday, January 23, 2010

What colors do you usually paint your nails/toenails?

I usually paint mine blues,black %26amp; purples.What about you?What colors do you usually paint your nails/toenails?
I usually use some shade of purple. Recently, I've been using a lot of deep purples, blues, and blacks. I use all shades but I love darker shades more.What colors do you usually paint your nails/toenails?
pink!
I usually go for light pinks or purples. They are my favorite color and they look great on my skin. If your ever in doubt just go with a french tip. Its classic and its cute.
my skin is naturally beige, so i put on a coral(pinkish) color. usually on my toenails i go with clear.





i do think red is dramatic color, i like that too
light pink, light purple, red, n blk cuz i'm emo
A golden brown, so more of a neutral color. However, if I'm angry... I'll paint them bright 'firetruck' red.
finger nails- pearlish


toe nails- bright bright pink
pink red orange french white tip
i get french, pink, black, red. =]]]
Purple.. silver
i like pink and red and orange
I don't paint my toenails. But those colors sound cool.
I just painted my nails today and I painted them all pink and put white hearts on them.


For the white hearts I just took a piece of paper and poured white nailpolish on it then took a toothpick and dipped it in the nailpolish and made little hearts. By the way they are very cute 鈾?
light pink, red or french!
i paint my fingernails like a white//that is if i dont get acrylics.


i paint my toenails black, sparkly pinnk, green..or red.





yum.
mine are usually in a french manicure.
pastel.. deep red... clear/nude...
A bright red, a pastel pink, or a mango color are what my daughter paints her nails.





Mexiville
whatever color i wear
OPI has some very fun colors in their Brights Collection for summer. My fav is a lime green called ';Gargantuan Green Grape';.
pinks with sparkles!! and red sometimes or just clear

No comments:

Post a Comment