Saturday, January 23, 2010

My toenail on my big toe has come off. Help!?

Is is bloody and looks as if it is starting to ooze. Yuck. It is a weekend, and I am afraid that I won't be able to get into a podiatrist for a few days at the earliest. What should I do?My toenail on my big toe has come off. Help!?
It's always wise to look for someone that knows what to do.Like a family doctor.When you say that your toenail came off, do you mean totally come off or just crack up? If it has totally came off, apply some antiseptic put some bandages on it.Remember to change your bandages daily!If you meant cracked and bleeding, get someone who knows what to do, cut off the cracked part/pull the whole thing out, and apply antiseptic and put a bandage.It'll soon grow back!My toenail on my big toe has come off. Help!?
Alternatively stop panicking. Stick some antiseptic on it and put a dressing on. Your toenail will grow back. Well, mine always does.





Happens frequently when doing long distance walks.
Get yourself to the emergency room, right now. There is no sense in waiting to have a medical person give this an evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment