Thursday, January 21, 2010

Toenail Polish?? Colors?

I need to have a pedicure done and I'm not sure what color to use. I want one that's not normal, that makes my big (size 12) feet look smaller, and my horse recently stepped on my toe and there is a huge bruise under my toenail that I'd like to cover up. I have a very unusual style so anything that's not typical will work.


P.S. It would help a LOT if you gave me a brand of nail polish and the color, but you don't have to do that.





Thank you so much for your time!!Toenail Polish?? Colors?
A few suggestions:


Essie's Buy Me a Cameo - shimmery, elegant taupe or Tea %26amp; Crumpets - a slightly peachy, creamy pearl


OPI's Aphrodite's Pink Nightie - shimmery mauve , Wyatt Earple Purple or Grape LakesToenail Polish?? Colors?
O.P.I. pink
french manicures look the best to me with diamonds
how about a pedicure but instead of white use something like yellow, green, black, or pink those are nice. nail hardener works for me!
just because its summer i would try going for a bright color like pink green or blue. i would also go for a salon quality polish like o-p-i(madonnas fave) or my personal fave china glaze. both last really long with pedicures and dont chip for atleast a week.





color recomendation- either sexy in the city or pink voltage both from china glaze
light pink
The Pure Ice brand is good, to make your feet look smaller I Reccomend 'Pure Ice Tease'; its a light pink, it looks sparkly in the bottle, but when you put it on, it doesnt, unless you look really hard, there are many other colors too, purple green blue... so you WILL find one to fit your style, GOOD LUCK!
i'm loving hot pink right now, but not the trashy kind that's chipped and has no shine. actually, it's kinda a blend between hot pink and bright magenta, i'm not really sure what you'd call that. but hey, it's summery and bold.
why dont you use like a dark brown with gold designs on them like a gold flower. or little diamonds. if you want your feet to look smaller use dark colors. Or just do the french pedicure with designs on them. It would look nice and not hard to match with anything you wear
um i use loreal and revoln try maybe something like this....http://www.buxus-rosen.de/thumbs/magenta鈥?/a>
aw ... how cool!





well i did mine *french nails* pedicure and it turned out


AMAZING ~ it made my toenails look smaller and daintier and it just looked really delicate . =)





hehe everyone loved it and complimented it, and instead of just one plain color like dark red or something, having a french nail pedicure really seems like you put some thought on how to make yourself look better !!





hope it helped %26amp; good luck !!! %26lt;3 .





remember, french nails are a YES . =]

No comments:

Post a Comment