Thursday, January 21, 2010

OMG i like have an ingrown toenail!

i cant go to the doctor cuz my parents aren't home how should i get it out????!!!!!! how do i treat it??? help me be4 it is 2late!!! OMG i like have an ingrown toenail!
Start soaking your whole foot in warm water for twenty minutes at least three times a day. Don't try to fix this on your own.





If you have any grandparents or another trusted adult around, ask them to take you to the nearest walk in clinic for an evaluation. The doctor will be able to put you on a antibiotic. Good luck.OMG i like have an ingrown toenail!
I had an ingrown nail too. I took it out and it got infected so I had to go to the doctor. Best thing to do would be to see doctor. if the condition gets worse.
You're going to die

No comments:

Post a Comment