Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do I have a toenail fungus?

I know this is pretty weird / disturbing to ask,


but here's my situation:





Ever since I was a little kid, ( by that, i mean like kindergarten)


I always had this bruise-like looking toenail.


(not all toenails, just ONE)





I thought this was just a bruise or maybe a smudge.. but it always stays there and it didnt bug me till somebody told me its a toenail fungus. :/





so I did try few medications from a drugstore, but i kinda gave up during it just cuz it started drying out my toenail/around my toe.





So from the info. im giving you, does this sound like a toe fungus ?


Do I have a toenail fungus?
I doesn't sound like one. It may be from an injury to the toenail bed that has caused this discoloration underneath the nail. Probably will always be there, but ask your doctor. The doctor can take a clipping and have it tested for fungus.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment