Thursday, January 21, 2010

My toenail is coming off! But it's stuck!!?

Today in Trampolining at school I was jumping and my nail got caught in the little holes in the trampoline. I immediately put an alcohol pad and then bandaged my toe and continued to jump. But it still hurt. I came back home and I noticed the nail turned whitish and was coming off!





What do I do?


Help!My toenail is coming off! But it's stuck!!?
Keep a bandaid on it a few days longer. There is a small chance that it will re-attach itself. If not, it will turn black and fall off on its own. No big deal, but try not to mess with it. you could end up hurting yourself worse or getting a nasty infection. If the toenail does fall off, the the toe bandaged during the day while you wear shoes. At night and when you go to bed, let it ';air-out';. Keep it clean and dry and you'll be fine.My toenail is coming off! But it's stuck!!?
Take a piece of ice and stick it on your skin under the nail.


Then rip it off.


After its numb though.


Its works.
u should do som3thing to numb it and th3n pull ur nail compl3tly off.... or k33p it bandag3d till u s33 a doctor.... but mak3 an apointm3nt right away
i think you shouldn't worry cause it happened to me and in 4 days it will be better trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment