Saturday, January 23, 2010

My toenail flipped off?

My big toenail is broken half way. I was playing basketball barefoot in sandals and my nail was long. I accidently kicked the ball right on the part that was long. Half of my toenail detached from the skin.





Right now i have it wrapped up in a huge bandaid with some kind of medication on it that is supposed to speed up the healing process.





Have this ever happened to you or someone you know and will my nail attach back onto the skin or will it fall off by itself?My toenail flipped off?
it'll fall off, don't worry about it too much. once my nail came completely off, it sucks. just wait, it'll grow backMy toenail flipped off?
it will fall off by itself, or you can trim it off. No bog deal, toenails grow back fairly quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment