Thursday, January 21, 2010

My toenail is giving me extreme pain???

What should i do??? My toenail was cut down too short %26amp; has grown back since. BUT... now it stings when i bend it %26amp; the skin underneath is pink %26amp; sensitive. What should i do??? Please help!!!!!!My toenail is giving me extreme pain???
If the nail bed has become infected, then you'll probably need antibiotics for it; you may be able to get by with keeping the toe protected with a bandage and using antibiotic ointment.





If it's not infected (not hot to the touch), you may be able to use a product called ';New Skin'; to cover it until it grows back out a little bit. It's kind of like thick, flexible nail polish, but it goes on the skin rather than on the nail. It contains oil of clove to help with the pain, and remains flexible after it dries. I play the piano, and use it on my fingers if I get a cut or have a nail tear (I have very soft nails) so that I can go on practicing even with a too-deep nail break or hangnail. You should be able to get it at most drugstores in the same area as bandaids or plasters are sold. It has a very strong odor until it dries, by the way; that's normal for this product.My toenail is giving me extreme pain???
its probably aningrown toenail, you can go to the doctors and they can fix it up quick, or you can try yourself by goolge-ing ';ingrown toenails etc..';
You obviously have an infection. Go to the docs and get antibotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment