Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ingrown toenail help please?

Well I have a bad ingrown toenail that hurts when lil pressure is on top of my toe. My mom is calling the foot doctor next week for me to go. Now I heard the surgery does not hurt what so ever. But the shots in the toe with the needle hurt. I just want to know how bad it hurts? Does it hurt where you want to kill yourself or does it hurt to where you can bare the pain? My first time having an ingrown toe nail removedIngrown toenail help please?
I go to a dentist who puts in the novacaine so nicely it doesn't even hurt as much as a mosquito--no lie. I've been to dentists where I almost pass out it hurts so bad. It's the technique. I haven't had ingrown toenails, but my kids had the corners ingrown from not clipping them properly--short enough and round at the corners, and chubby toes. Foot care is something I never was into until the last 5 years--I'm in my upper 50s--and I'm really starting to have to give my feet some tlc. I never did this before. Best to start young so you know what you are doing when you start getting old. My oldest daughter swears by pedicures.Ingrown toenail help please?
omg i have one in both of my toes, don't they suck!?!?!? i want that procedure done sooo bad!
It's not horrible, they wrap a tight little tourniquet around your toe, and then numb it up, you might feel the first stick- but by the time they do it again, you are already getting numb. Not horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment