Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ingrown toenail?

I have an ingrown toenail and it is extremelly painfull. Any advice other than take advil?Ingrown toenail?
You need to see a chiropodist to have it cut out but they usually grow back. I had both of my big toenails removed as i was having so much trouble with them, it's the best thing i done!Ingrown toenail?
Go buy some Vitamin E capsules and faithfully apply the oil each day. Use a pin to puncture the capsule. Hopefully this may take away the pain also. The stronger the IU's dose you can get, the better. Good Luck!
tough it out and get rid of it...it'll bleed (for a second) but at least you'll be rid of it....





i had the same problem....i soak my foot in warm to slightly hot water(that softens the toenail making it easier to get out) then you use clippers to cut the nail but not all the way....you cut it partially and pull the rest to the side where it's ingrown...then you take a narrow object, such as a nail file or scissors...and you dig the nail out and cut it...it's easier said than done but so worth the pain....i don't have the problem anymore but my dad gave me the advice and it worked.....hope it helps...





*the longer you wait to fix it, the more painful it will get....
Go see a foot doctor. Nowadays, if you get them cut out, the doctor will put in some chemical so that they can no longer grow back at all in the ingrown parts. I had this done a few years ago and have not had any problems or any regrowth in the problem parts of the nail.
I have advice but you probably won't like it. The only person I know who has been able to successfully do it is me. I take alcohol and swab the area. Then I take a straight pin and burn the tip. I then take the straight pin and put it into the ingrown toenail area. This causes pus to come out. I squeeze all the pus out and then I put some antibiotic cream and wrap it. Everyday I wash it, apply more antibiotic cream and bandage it. The first day when I poke it with the pin, it hurts alot but then the next day the pain is totally gone. You can also go to the doctor and he will basically do the same thing but he will charge you.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment