Thursday, January 21, 2010

Has anyone ever had an ingrown toenail? If so, what did u do? Thanks.?

i went to the foot doctors (forget the real name) and had a small surgery that removes the far sides and corners of each toenail (on my big toes) cant notice it and i have not had a problem for the 4 years its beenHas anyone ever had an ingrown toenail? If so, what did u do? Thanks.?
I have had many ingrown toenails, I went to the doctor and had to get a shot because they got to be really bad, and since Im really active it was super painful. If its not to bad I would try to get you toenail out of the skin even though it may hurt and if you can try to cut the toenail that way it won't bother you, other than that my doctor gave me the option of a shot or medicine. Hope this helps!!!Has anyone ever had an ingrown toenail? If so, what did u do? Thanks.?
You can go the doctor and get a simple surgery. Or soaking your foot in hot water helps.
Woah! I was JUST at the doctor today and I have one! I am soaking my foot in Epson Salt now and it is supposed to heal it. :) Good luck!
ew

No comments:

Post a Comment