Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just say if you you had an ingrown toenail on your big toe and it was really south of cheese r maggots wise?

Okay, here we go... Use a cuticle nipper to trim the dead skin surrounding the nail as much as possible to relieve the pressure and then cut the nail as short as you can. In the future trim your toenails frequently and make sure to make them SQUARE!!! It is the rounded corners that grow into the skin and cause ingrowns. Remember, trim regularly and keep 'em square. Good luckJust say if you you had an ingrown toenail on your big toe and it was really south of cheese r maggots wise?
Sure why not, they clean off all the dead skinJust say if you you had an ingrown toenail on your big toe and it was really south of cheese r maggots wise?
I dont understand your question you should reword it and then people can reply!
If you can afford to see a doc, obvious.


But as for me, all my life, I have taken a VERY sharp knife, carefully inserted under the toe line where the ingrown is, and lifted slowly and again until it cuts out the offending part that is growing out the wrong direction and causing infection.


It can help if you cut some and then pull out the offending part with one of those medical clamps, that they sell at the fishing store to pull out hooks with. Or thumb pressure will do.


You'll need hydrogen peroxide, then antibiotic cream, and maybe a band aid.


And some machismo, or Indian spirit. I grew up in the old school.


I do this to myself every two months or so.


But then the relief is immeadiate.


And save a lot of $, long waits in lobbies, and Mental PC surveillances, and BIG BROTHER logs on your ';Record.';


That's what I DO. I'M NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD, OR COULD.
Go and see your doctor before the infection gets to the bone and you lose your toe. Please.
I'd say soak that thing in salt water and get to a podiatrist ASAP before you loose the toe.
EW YOU SICK FREAK!


DISGUSTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment