Saturday, January 23, 2010

Good Cure for a Ingrown Toenail?

Its hurts really bad.Good Cure for a Ingrown Toenail?
Here is a link that will answer your question on how to treat an ingrown toenail.








http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/fact/thr_repor鈥?/a>Good Cure for a Ingrown Toenail?
clip it.
The only cure that I have found to date is to get the nail taken off by a doctor. He will do it in his surgery, but it leads to a never ending series of going back every 12 months to get the nail removed again. I have heard of a procedure that takes some of the flesh from the toe, thus allowing the nail to grow back on a flat bed, but I have not heard of success from this, or not.


Hope you don,t suffer too much.


Good Luck!


Regards Pa69
I have no that problem never,but my mum suffer from that diseases.It very painfully as I now.As I remember my mum steam out her foots at a hot water and than cut toenails,but not arround the toe or straight.Its very help her!Good luck!
Make a ';V'; cut in the middle of the nail...


If you are looking down at your toe, cut a 1/8 inch notch (or ';v';) in the middle of the nail perimeter (the arc that you normally clip).


The nail will naturally want to close that notch, which pulls the nail away from the tender sides.


I normally start to feel relief in a matter of hours (probably 6 or so).


It isn't instant, but it does work.

No comments:

Post a Comment