Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color should I paint my toenails this week?

Swimming and barefoot season is just about over here and I wanna paint my toenails. Tell me your favorite colors and brands that I should consider!





Thanks for stopping by!!!What color should I paint my toenails this week?
Try this:





Go to a saloon nearby for a pedicure (a lot of guys do). When they're just about to finish, ask the technician what shade she would suggest for your skin-tone (nail-colour is included in the standard cost of a pedicure, and they have lots of shades).





She might give you one surprised look, but would compose herself the same minute, and would suggest some honest choices. She would even be willing to put it on one nail first, and you can change your choice if you don't like it.





You can even choose to purchase a bottle of nail-colour from her if you really like it, and the next time she'll take even more interest in you.. Isn't that what one calls win-win.. :)What color should I paint my toenails this week?
haha well your a guy but whatever floats your boat :P


uhmm i like dark red personally and i like O.P.I. cause its really good quality
Fluorescent orange.


I absolutely love Rimmel cosmetics.
Hot pink.
You're a guy...
Sky Blue
arent you a guy??

No comments:

Post a Comment