Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color should I paint my toenails next?

Right now they are an Emerald Green and I'm thinking something Springy. Give me specific brands and colors you like if you want to so I can find them at Walgreens. I know I just asked this earlier in the week, but with the ';maintenance'; I didn't get many answers so I thought I would try again. The best answer from that posting was ';Tickled Pink'; or another shade of pink. What are your thoughts?What color should I paint my toenails next?
Lime green or a light purple!


Or you could do your toes in rainbow!What color should I paint my toenails next?
ignore thesee homophobicc useerrss -.-';





Deep Red is in use right now =D


Wallgreens had tons of Dark Red, just choose one that goes good with you skin color
eww...whos lookin at toenails?


w/e umm i like pink


hot pink is my stype personally


but idk...maybe ur more into red or blue


as long as they are well manicured toes.
I'm thinkin blue it is a hot color right now
What are my thoughts? That you don't get many dates with girls - if you even get any at all looking like that...
Are you secretly a girl?
dude are you a dude
neon pinkish orange.


my friend had that today and it looked soo cute on.
baby blue :)
YOUR A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


thats hella gay.
Red is hott.


ahah :)
................your a guy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment