Saturday, January 23, 2010

How long is too long for toenails?

Over the last three months I have let my toenails grow. I also started polishing them with OPI Bubble Bath and Creative Super Glossy topcoat. My friends say my feet look girlie but I am wondering, how long it too long for a guy?How long is too long for toenails?
I think they shouldn't grow past the top of your toe. Or if they look NASTY shorter, then cut them. I prefer mine to have a little length so that I can french tip them.How long is too long for toenails?
Guys should never have any length past their skin on their toenails. Girls can go a little longer but not much. And why in the world would you paint them with anything other than clear polish? Most guys wouldn't even do clear.
i think toenails should be kept short regardless of what sex you are. the only reason for keeping them long is if you wanna stab someone with your dragon lady feet.
they're too long when after you've cut them you have a 3 hour drive till you see the ends.





but really they're too long when the extend 1cm out of the toe area
I think long toenails look disgusting on guys and girls. A proper pedicure does not involve growing your toenails long.
If it looks like you could swoop down and pull a trout out of stream with them, they are probably too long.
Well for me personally I don't like long nails because when girls scratch you or dig there nails into my arm it hurts! maybe like half an inch.
When it looks like they are WANTING to go out of your feet!
Short. Long is grosssss.
they're to long when they start to put holes in your socks
if you are asking you need to cut them





and stop polishing them thats gay
it's too long when it passes the skin.
when you cant see the tip of your toe.
When they cut through your shoes
well you dont wont it too sharp, just maybe a 2 centimeters long
i would say ideally 2cm x
Eww lol just cut it who grows toenails anyway?
eww if u can see white cut it! i cut my toenailes every week. Its just a pet-peeve but i cant stand long toe nailes

No comments:

Post a Comment