Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Y do my daughters have some sick fascination with painting my sons toenails?

I keep telling them its for girls. They just laugh. He does not help either he is the first one to be pulling off his shoes (son is 2, daughters are 8,6,4)Y do my daughters have some sick fascination with painting my sons toenails?
sounds like he thinks it's funny because they think it's funny. Your daughters know nail polish is for girls, that's why they get a kick out of it. But ur son is still young, he just knows they laugh so he laughsY do my daughters have some sick fascination with painting my sons toenails?
My brother's kids are 2, 4, and 6. The 2 year old is a boy, the older two are the girls. My nephew loves to do girly things with his sisters (including nail polish), but he also likes being alone to play with his cars, trains, and Spiderman toy. It's normal, the older he gets, the less interested he'll be.
its something older girls do to get a laugh. and a rise out of dad. he is willing because he's so young and wants to be like sissy. when i was younger and my brother was about two or three me and my sisters once dressed him up in our olds life size barbie's wedding dress and took pictures. we still use them to torture him. he is now 13. when my son was about two my sisters dressed him up and painted his nails to annoy my son's father. its normal and won't affect him in the least.
They seem to be just enjoying their little brother. My daughter used to dress my two little boys in dresses. She was 9 or 10 at the time, and my sons were 4 and 2. This was 12 years ago, and my boys are just fine. The old pictures are pretty fun to watch now.





If you are really worried about it, hide the nail polish.
lol, me and my sister used to paint dads nails, my daughter paints my husbands nails....and were not talking some metro-sexual, femmy little men here...were talking wrangler wearing bearded dozer operating and oil rig roughneck guys....so dont worry, your son will be fine, and the girls get to giggle lol.





jeez lauren chill. pull the stick out and take it for the light hearted post that it is.
They are just having fun painting Dad! Try getting some play paints for them and hide the nail polish. Make sure the nail polish has the lid on it securely and dont let the baby put it in his mouth,okay?


Whew, at those young ages I'd hate to deal with a nail polish spill ( :
don't worry, he'll grow out of it. Right now, his sisters are the center of his world and he wants to make them happy. Your daughters probably do it because they know you don't like it.
I let my daughter make me up when she was interested in that. Its was a good time for her and me to spend together. I ususllay came out looking like a clown but she did her best. It was beautiful.
My nieces play dress up and they always include my nephew (3). They dressed him up like the statue of liberty one time. I don't know why they do this. I see no harm in it though.
Not sure.. my 11 year old and her friend get a huge kick out of painting her friend 2 year old cousins nails red.





he does not like it one bit. lol
Are they doing that to you yet?
LMAO..maybehe will grow up to have weird foot fetish too??? my 20 month old loves feet!!!
i am absolutely disgusted with your question. your daughters are ';sick'; because they like to paint their baby brothers toenails??? come to think of it, he must be ';gay'; for going along with it! (no insult intended to gays here)


seriously though, i am truly at a loss for words. you make it sound like some horrible sexual ritual that they wont stop performing. why dont you let them be kids and rejoice at the time you get to yourself while they're busy! some people.........
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment