Thursday, January 21, 2010

Question about what to do after toenail falls off on big toe???

I went on a 10 mile walk about 1 1/2 mnths ago and I wore some shoes that I have not worn for a while, like since before I had my twins I think my feet got bigger after that pregnancy(weird I know) but anyway they were kind of small but I didn't notice until a while after that my toe was hurting, and a few days later I noticed blood under the nail and a blister, and it did pop but now yesterday almost the whole nail feell off, do you think it is ok to paint over the skin or put fake over it, or should I just wait for it to grow back, it doen't look groos or anything like I thought it would, but I do have a wedding to go to in the middle of Sep. so I hope it's back by that time. THanks for your answers!Question about what to do after toenail falls off on big toe???
Do not paint it or get acrylics. Any place that would put an acrylic on that is not reputable.





Let it breathe. Watch it to make sure it doesn't get infected.Question about what to do after toenail falls off on big toe???
Just leave it alone.
you should wait for it to grow back....if you put stuff on it, it might take longer for it to grow.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment