Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Are toenail clippings a good source of dietary fiber?

it's a good source of fungi





??? funstuff,, I told you to take your horrybuttt away from me !!


EDIT: maybe you should shave it once in a while, it wouldn't smell so bad ??Are toenail clippings a good source of dietary fiber?
that is sssssssssooooooooooo not right.Are toenail clippings a good source of dietary fiber?
Ewwww! That's just too nasty to think about. If I need fiber that bad I'll buy some prunes.
Almost as much as chocolate covered tampax.......
I've always thought so....and they make good tooth picks.











edit: Baby Soft...i will take my horrybutt where ever I see fit...now step off...btch!








edit: I shave my butt for NO ONE!!!
Ahh! You made me spit!

No comments:

Post a Comment