Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Should my friend paint her babies toenails?

She's two months old and doesn't suck on her toes yet. Is it safe? Is there a certain kind to use?Should my friend paint her babies toenails?
Definitely be careful. Here's a product that is safe though.





http://suncoatproducts.com/Should my friend paint her babies toenails?
Why on earth would she do that anyway? She's a BABY, regardless of health concerns it would look ridiculous and people will just think mommy's an idiot. It *probably* won't hurt if she isn't able to get her foot in her mouth yet, but there's no reason to paint an infant's nails in the first place.
Call me old fashioned...but...historically women have painted their toenails in order for their feet to be more attractive to men. Quite why anyone would want to paint the toenails of a 2 month old is beyond me. She isn't a doll and that little lady has her whole life to paint her toenails.
No,I would not. It's nail polish. The fumes are horrible,and it's just not a good idea. I'd wait until she's at least two. Just tell your friend to remember. She's a baby,not a doll. She will be able to do all of this stuff before long. Let her be a baby.
I would say no. The baby should still be wearing socks or booties at this age, so even if it were safee, shewouldn'tt be able to show off those little pretty toes anyways.
I wouldnt, you never know when she might learn to shove her feet in her mouth. Plus the smell isn't good, it's quite toxic
NO! That fumes from the nail polish can harm the baby that young.
Doesn't suck on her toes YET?


I didn't realize that was a stage.
hell no

No comments:

Post a Comment