Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lost My Big Toenail? What Now?

I had an accident with my large toe, I had a hole burnt through it by the hospital to relieve the pressure that had built up, this was weeks ago, now my whole toenail has come off, will it grow back? What should I do now? I know that it was not caused by a fungal infection.Lost My Big Toenail? What Now?
Your nail will grow back but it might not look the same especially if the root was damaged.Lost My Big Toenail? What Now?
I had almost the same problem, so I can make sure you that your toe will grow back. It will only take some time, so be patient.
Unless the part of your toe that builds nails was damaged, there's no reason why it shouldn't grow back. I ripped one of mine off once in an accident. It's grown back fine.
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment