Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ingrown toenail Surgery?

Has anyone had surgery for ingrown nails? if so how was it, do you regret it? i have problems with both of my big toes and i am thinking of surgery but i want to know how long do you have to wear that ';special shoe for'; and please give me details. Also does it come back or is it permanent relief?Ingrown toenail Surgery?
I have had ingrown toenail surgery a few times and the surgery itself is not painful but the recovery is. The first night I got no sleep after a few nights I was sleeping well but could not have any covers on my feet at all. I finally had the permanent nail removal where they chemically burn the nail bed to stop the growth of the nail. No Pain!!!! I do not regret having them removed.Ingrown toenail Surgery?
Problem is, it can come back. I would just reccomend getting it snipped out, and then let the toenail grow longer than the others. I have to leave my big toe long, and I accidentally cut people with my toes... so you gotta be careful with that. Don't get pedicures either... that will put bacteria onto your feet and under your nails.
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment