Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If you were a pair of toenail clippers, whose toenails would you most like to clip?

God I love feet. Am I strange? *nods*





I like nice tan feet attached to skinny chicken legs. Ok sounds like I want to clip the claws of a rooster. *gulp*If you were a pair of toenail clippers, whose toenails would you most like to clip?
No ones toenails are grossIf you were a pair of toenail clippers, whose toenails would you most like to clip?
I HATE ALL FEET! I think they are all ugly and disgusting....


though babies have cute feet. I guess I would most like to clip a baby's toenails if I were a pair of toenail clippers..lol





Oh, my. I can't believe I just said all that.
Actually, I would like to clip others things off of idiots I can't stand. =D
pam anderson's
i dont know why...i do not like clipping anyone's toes...but i'll give ya a back massage
My own. I don't find things gross on myself, but with other people, I think it's disgusting.
Someone with one of those stupid french manicures on their toes....hehehehe
mine....
Dr. Ruth..
george clooney
I was going to say a cute celebrity crush, but never mind because if I found out they had some raggedy toes I'd be real upset!!! LOL
my dad his need help
you
Kieth Urban
hmm i would like to clip mine because mine are sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment