Friday, January 15, 2010

I had my Toenail removed?

The Doctor Said he found a cyst under the toenail





what does that mean?





do i have cancer in my toe?





any help will be greatly appriciated !I had my Toenail removed?
No, a cyst does not mean cancer...I had my Toenail removed?
a cyst is a build up of fluid not cancer dont worry i had an ingrown toenail and they removed it then it grew back happy recovery
AFTER THE DR. TESTS THE CYST YOU'LL KNOW AND BE PRAYFUL THAT IT IS NOT CANCER.
nope it means you banged your toe it got infected and you got a boil just keep it clean you'll be fine
Only the doctor can tell you if you have cancer. A cyst is usually benign (not cancer). The cyst should be biopsied to determine if it is cancer.
cancer? don't think the worst. cysts can happen all over the body. it could just be a build up of fluids and tissues because the toenail was rubbing, creating friction.

No comments:

Post a Comment