Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What should i do about my toenail?!?

i had a really bad ingrown toenail back in novemeber and got it removed at the ER,it's just now grown out almost all the way but it's still sort of thick,so i went to the doctor and she said to file it to take away the thickness,so did.but ended up finding out that the nail wasn't even thick it's actually the skin underneath,so now my toe is throbbing and it almost feels like it did when it was ingrown,has anyone else had this problem?!What should i do about my toenail?!?
I had the same problem.


My doctor recommended tea tree oil for foot


problems,and it really helped. Tea tree oil is the cheapest


at Walmart,BTW.Put it on with a cotton ball or q tip. Try taking aspirin for the throbbing


and pain,or a non aspirin if you're allergic..

No comments:

Post a Comment