Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What do you do with your toenail clippings?

WHY would you want to clip your toenails?What do you do with your toenail clippings?
Eat them.. Hehe...What do you do with your toenail clippings?
throw them in the trash
Well, mine I throw away. My husband's I collect and use on the many voodoo dolls I've made of him.


. )
keep 'em in a jar. .....you know im kidding right?
Throw them away.There was this old guy that died on my street,when they cleaned out his house they found boxes and boxes of nail clippings.What the hell was he saving them for?
scratch an itch
i save them in a bottle..then when i get bored i put them in my sling shot and shoot birds as they fly by...
Throw them at people!
I cut them over the toilet,or the garbage can while sitting on a chair.


Where they all end up at that point is anyones guess;some of them even manage to escape and hide on the floor.


They're on their own,sorry....
Throw them in the trash.
I throw them away. I figured there's no need in keeping them. I'll just grow some more later!
Put them in mayonnaise and spread it on bread with my sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment