Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What if you woke up to find Miley Cyrus clipping your toenails?

please dont star this question.What if you woke up to find Miley Cyrus clipping your toenails?
weirdoWhat if you woke up to find Miley Cyrus clipping your toenails?
Wow first and foremost, I'd try really hard to wake up... because that's not real. And if I was awake... I'd probably say ';hey... what are you doing?'; To which she would reply ';clipping your toenails';... and I would be like ';oh... alright.'; and then I'd let her finish up. My toenails need clipping and I don't really want to do it right this second, so I guess that would be pretty awesome.
Her picture was on the front page of the local paper today. Seems she came to town today to visit some little girl that has cancer.


The child looked scared.


All those teeth!


Is it holloweed already?


.


http://www.houmatoday.com/article/200910鈥?/a>


.
I would be like ';is that you?'; and then talk to her like she's a normal person, seriously why do people hate Miley so much?
I would return the favor and clip her toenails. And thanks for the question cos i really like serious questions like this.
I would ask her to suck on my big toe in order to soften the toe nail for easier clipping.
Wasn't going to star it,


I would use this chance to disable her vocals. for good.
look around the the acid drops. cause i'd be like wtf. ohh btw you can also play with my c***
I would go back to sleep.
feed her the clippings
That would be weird.
I would **** and die. Of terror.
scream and give her a kick
I'd kick her face inside out.
I would ask the doctor to decrease my meds.
AHHHHHHH!!!! piss off crazy s.l.u.t!!!!!!
i scream and run
be like at the f*ck are u doing?!?!


and kick her outta my house and stay piss of ya hillybilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment