Friday, January 15, 2010

How do you stop your toenails from growing upward?

I know it sounds weird but I have really soft nails and toenails. when I lay my foot flat my toenails grow in an upward manner instead of growing outward like normal toes. My parents always cut them so they bleed but I dont do that now and im trying to grow them out so I have pretty feet. What do I do??How do you stop your toenails from growing upward?
You have what they call Soft Nail. Very common. Do not cut them until they bleed. That's awful. Go get a pedicure, at a good place. Someplace that usually deals with problem feet.


There is a special way to file the nails to improve the growth, and make them look great. Good Luck!How do you stop your toenails from growing upward?
go and get a pedicure. and i dont know if you can stop or change the way your toenails grow.
Your parents cut your toe nails?





Anyways...go and get a pedicure done. They will cut your nails so that they don't bleed (that is so bad for you, it can cause infections). They may also be able to add false nails. Unfortunately there is no way to stop the direction they are growing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment