Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What do you do with your toenail clippings?

Smoke 'emWhat do you do with your toenail clippings?
They go into the trash or the toilet, whichever is handy.What do you do with your toenail clippings?
I bite them off and eat them
leave them on the floor! lol.
i work in a pizzeria
Sell um on Ebay
I boil them and make a wonderful toenail broth. There are great recipes for toenail broth! Google it!
Flush'em down the toilet. Honest!
I'm going to assume this isn't some perverted question from a guy with a foot fetish, and answer... lol





I sit on the floor and clip them off onto the floor, then I pick them up and throw them in the trash.... :D
I'm saving them to sell when I'm the Emperor of the universe.
I can't imagine eatting them so I just spit them out.
Roast them in the oven, add some salt - Yum
throw them away!
Put them on my husband's side of the bed
Quite frankly it's understood here ';thou shalt not litter indoors';





Whatever they do after that is ';each to their own!';
Make a home made pie for Granny!
I keep them in a jar next to my belly button fluff
Ummmm put them in the bin??? Let them fall on the floor??? I really don't know, don't pay much attention.
put them in the gahbage
I eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment