Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My toenail is off. now what?

Ok so early I asked a question about my toenail. Well now my big toe nail on my left foot is completely off. Now what do I do to protect the toe part where there once was a nail?My toenail is off. now what?
put hydrogen perixide on it. then rap it up with a bandaid. good luck with your toenail.My toenail is off. now what?
Be sure to treat it with an over the counter anti-fungal cream. It is in the foot care isle. I did not and my toenail has never looked right. It is very inexpensive insurance against a long term problem. If you are concerned with hurting your toe nail, they sell a toe protector on the same isle.
that happened to me before when my toe got stepped on in basketball...i just put some ointment on it and put a little gauze around it before my socks went on

No comments:

Post a Comment