Sunday, January 17, 2010

My toenail fell off completely. There was a soft one growing underneath, and it didn't hurt. The same thing

happened to my cousin this month.This has never happened to me. What causes this and is it a medical symptom?Ps my cousin and I are with 7 years of age.My toenail fell off completely. There was a soft one growing underneath, and it didn't hurt. The same thing
i have grandbabies that are 8 and they are twin's and they had the samething happen to them and i just took some listerine on a cotton ball and cleaned there toe's with it and they do it all the time and it's good if your nail's are yellow toMy toenail fell off completely. There was a soft one growing underneath, and it didn't hurt. The same thing
thank you very much you have a nice day

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment