Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ingrown toenail surgery?

ok. so i have an ingrown toenail and its pretty bad, it went through baseball season ans got pretty jacked up, and my moms friend is a doctor ans she said it will need to get removed,





so i know that i need to get a digital block and i broke my finger and i had to get one of thoes on my finger (digital block) and i was wondering what one will hurt more? my toe digital block..... or my finger digital block?Ingrown toenail surgery?
okay. i got the ';temporary'; ingrown surgery like 5 times. and it hurt really bad.


then i got the ';permanent'; one, where they actually numbed my toe and put chemicals from preventing the nail from growing back, and the worst part was the healing.


it feels so much better now, and feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment