Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mum gets very cranky when I have to file her toenails?

Is there a solution to this dilemma involving peanut butter and a very hungry badger?Mum gets very cranky when I have to file her toenails?
You have a strange sense of humor, but I have not giggled insanely in a long time so you're o.k. by me.





But if it's a very hungry badger, you could even probably just use some cheap putty rolled in a bit of sugar. If it's not a very hungry badger, but rather just a bit hungry, you'd be better off with Jif (because they really don't like the generic store brands).





Oh, and I think mlucasone is the one who shouldn't reproduce if he can't see the humor in something so obviously said tongue-in-cheek...





Good luck with Mum.Mum gets very cranky when I have to file her toenails?
If you put the P-nut butter under the toenail you have the risk of the badger eating them, I suggest you chew down the nail while the badger jerks it into the P-nut butter, spit the nails onto bread and make her a badgernut butter crunch sandwich. they are very good!
HUMMMMMM.....CREAMY OR CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER??


COULD BE YOU NEED A LARGER FILING CABINET.
I used to give me dear old mum a bottle of Irish and take her to the veterinarian to get 'er toenails clipped.





But the wanker was bombed hisself one time, he was, and 'e misread the charts and put 'er down.





I hasn't clipped me toenails since.





Oh, poor ol' mum. I'll sees yer again somesday.


*sob*
It seems like your solution is pretty simple, start slapping the badger in the face with a peanut butter coated rag in one arm while filing Mummy dearest's toenails with the other arm. It will keep her amused the whole time. For added fun make sure the (by now infuriated) badger is wearing rollerblades and a powdered wig and make sure you have the 1812 Overture playing very loudly over the stereo. Now c'mon, give me the 10 points you decaying vixen you!!
No, that's the solution to jock itch. Get it strait! I think the solution to your mum's toenails is a blindfold and a belt sander. Although I can't remember who is supposed to wear the blindfold. Oh well, I'm sure you two will figure it out. Let me know how everything turns out. Okay?
Leave her under the porch.
Just have her toe nails surgically removed. (-:
yes it is simple get a life and you won't have to ask questions like this again get a life think out side the box or peanut butter jar
Yes, place the peanut butter in your uterus and allow the badger to go after it because you should never reproduce.
Valium.





By the gross.





For you, Mum, AND the badger.
Try a hacksaw and some vaseline.
LOL, no, but there's a solution involving safety matches, a dixie cup, and a copy of Sinatra's 'My Way'
Yes, but use jiff


CHOOSY MUMS CHOOSE JIFF
I don't care what the others say about you, you rock , I will hang with you anytime ........

No comments:

Post a Comment