Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have a new product that will knock your socks off: Toe nail whitener strips for people with toenail fungus.?

I am accepting discriminating investors for a limited time only. Do you want to get in on the bottom floor? I can only accept so many. I have to toe the line.I have a new product that will knock your socks off: Toe nail whitener strips for people with toenail fungus.?
Let me just start by saying......... EW.





Ew are brilliant that is!!! Not only did it knock my socks off, but it ran my panty hose. I don't usually cotton to Nylon anyway. But as for your invention, I knew it would take some fun guy to come up with this! I toe'd you you could do anything if you set your mind to it. Now you've taken the first step and really put your sole into it to boot! Yes, I want to be a part of this! I'm no loafer! I'll be there for you...... Pinky swear!!I have a new product that will knock your socks off: Toe nail whitener strips for people with toenail fungus.?
darn it...i'm socked up to the knees in debt...wool you take a raincheck?
How about some tinactin to kill the fungus instead...


I think i'll pass.. :)
Oh my......aren't you clever!!! Good Job. Here's a star!
It is a far, far better thing you are doing than you have ever done before...
Feel I need to answer this for the SOLE reason I would feel such a HEEL if I didn't ......
That would be toe-riffic but I have to pass. My podiatrist and I are having a calloused affair.
eww i dont have fungus and thats sounds like a good idea..for the poor fungus people...i'll star u if thats what u want!

No comments:

Post a Comment