Sunday, January 17, 2010

Have you ever sold your toenail clippings on EBAY?

How did it work out for you?Have you ever sold your toenail clippings on EBAY?
nope, but i'm going to sell my earwax candles soon and have my bf as my agent.





and yeah you can sell anything, almost anything on e-bay!Have you ever sold your toenail clippings on EBAY?
No, but thanks for the idea, I'm gonna go clip mine right now
lol, never had! lmao!
Now this kind of Q's, will make a person leave YAHOO!
yeah, but I didn't get many bids...
actually,I sold a few of yours......get a little more if theyre long and shaped like the face of Jesus
Oh hell no, I'd never do that. They're an important ingredient in so many of my favorite recipes!
That's a good idea. People will buy anything on Ebay.
No...





But I HAVE sold my pubic hairs...





They're still as toe-headed blonde as the day I was born...(glancing down now)...





Oh, No!





That's not blonde!





That's gray!





Oh, sheet...





I hope they don't want their money back...
No, Ive tried selling shrunken heads on Ebay but that didnt work out so well. Apparently theres this new law that you cant sell body parts on Ebay
Can't say as I've ever done that...although I'm sure there are people who would do that.
ewww that gross but what the hell go for it.
Lol...thanks for the chuckle %26amp; I swear it's likely been tried.
yeah who would buy that.....
i just threw up in my mouth.... nasty!
I've tried but hutchie, Jackass and kate always seem to fight over the fresh ones....hey ladies-tonight's the night, I'll leave them on the front stoop in a ziplock baggie.
no.


lol.


good idea though.
What a good idea- l could pretend they were pork scratchings-lol.lv Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment