Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Can soaking my feet in a soiled diaper cure my ingrown toenails?

I have badly ingrown toenails. Once I went to a salon to get a pedicure but then they grew into my skin as time progressed. I forgot I have to specially trim them or else they will all grow into my toes. I thought maybe the toxicity of one of my soiled diapers might help with this issue.Can soaking my feet in a soiled diaper cure my ingrown toenails?
Yes, you should try it, NOW!Can soaking my feet in a soiled diaper cure my ingrown toenails?
no it will only make your foot stink worse. go to a podiatrist they can cut them out %26amp; get the core so it shouldn't grow back.
no........ try soaking it in Epsom salt in warm water if that don't work go to the DR. to get an antibiotic or they can remove part of your toenail.
first of all that is absolutely disgusting.


clip your toenails regularly yourself. they have this invention, its called... a toe nail clipper.


pay attention especially to the areas around the sides where the toenail is closest to the skin. clip them often.





secondly, why do you have diapers again, im guessing that ingrown toenails are not your biggest problem...
I certainly hope that's a joke because it is sooo discusting. And, if it's not a joke then my answer is no, that's not gonna help. Go to your doctor and get some kinda foot cream or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment